Re: Registration campaign for the start of the 2021 school year
The registration campaign for the 2021-2022 school year will begin in mid-April 2021 via the EDUKA website of the Lycée Français International Gustave Eiffel.
By mid-June, if your child is accepted in our school, you will receive an email with all the details concerning the validation of their registration (payment of registration fees -> application form to be filled in -> date of submission of application form).
Below are the steps in the general registration process:
- STEP 1 >>> Go to the EDUKA online platform by following the link:
NB: Please take the time to read the instructions carefully so that your child’s file can be validated and processed in time.
If you wish to enrol several children in our school, Please make sure that you fill in the files with the same CHARACTERS without error, so that the files can be processed simultaneously. If you have children already enrolled in the French network, please fill in the section “Siblings already enrolled in the French programme”.
NB: the granting of a scholarship by the consulate does not imply enrolment in a school within the French network!
- STEP 2 >>> As soon as the online procedure has been validated, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt in your e-mail box.
- STEP 3 >>> Enrolment will be definitive only after payment of the first enrolment fee to the school.
- If the student does not come from an approved school or for enrolment from the first grade (CP):
- Passing a level test in the child’s mother tongue or language of schooling.
- Test developed by the language teacher in conjunction with the class teacher
(Primary school – maths and language)
Enquiries and Information:
You can reach the school’s education department on +258 84 31 75 733
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an indication, here is a non-exhaustive list of documents to be provided:
- Certificate of schooling for the current year
- Report cards for the first and second terms or a copy of the school report for the current year
- Report cards from the previous two school years
- Proof of nationality
- Copy of the family record book
- Certificate of approval from the Ministry of Education for public schools in France
- Proof of residence in Mozambique or employment contract or notice of assignment for at least one of the parents
- If neither parent is present in Mozambique, a delegation of parental authority approved by a family court judge
- If one of the parents (already in Maputo) is of French nationality, his/her registration on the register of French nationals abroad
- A judicial document indicating the child’s main residence in the case of divorced parents
We invite you to follow the procedure that will be done online only.
For further information, please contact the school secretary: email@example.com
A first allocation committee will meet in mid-June and a second one at the end of August.